Day 3

11:49 AM Milleth Soliza 0 Comments

Day 3, Clean Gut Program

Today didn't go as planned, per meal plan schedule. I totally modified the shake planned for breakfast. I made a variation of Tuesday's shake, but used almond milk for majority of the coconut water, and used less of the canned coconut milk. I also used frozen blueberries. So far this is the best shake in the program that I've tasted. As per usual, took my supplements.

I found myself hungry though, maybe I need to add more protein to the shake, and consider purchasing either the vanilla or chocolate protein from the clean gut website or another plant-based protein on Amazon.

Lunch was left overs. I had a serving of the chicken with butternut squash and mustard vinaigrette. I also had a bowl of fresh blueberries as a snack in the afternoon. It felt kind of good to have time to relax and not use up all my lunch break cooking my lunch.

For dinner, we ended up going to Korean BBQ. Now I probably consumed some things that I shouldn't have, but I made sure to not overeat. Mainly I ate non-marinated super thin strips of beef brisket with kimchi and the cucumber salad (some type of vinegar and sugar mixed in the salad, it was sweet and tangy). I didn't have rice, had a little bulgogi, but I did use the condiments: a house dressing (not sure what it was), and sesame oil. I took my supplements when we got home, but didn't walk! (ugh! I slipped a bit today, but will do better tomorrow)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: